1. To download Displax Connect click on the link above that matches your version of Windows.
2. Click Next for the next four steps.
3. Click Install.
4. To complete this download, Click Finish.
5. To open the Displax Connect program, double-click the icon on your desktop.
6. With the Displax Connect software open and running, the main menu will be displayed.
7. Locate the toggle button for “Touch” and ensure it is in the “ON” position
– Touch Disabled: Toggle button is white (or grey) and in the left position
– Standby mode: Toggle button is orange and in the middle position
– Touch Enabled (Active): Toggle button is orange and in the right position
Touch status set to OFF
Touch status set to ON
Touch status set to Stand-by
8. After setting the touch status “ON”, please close the Displax Connect software in order to save the setting in the touch screen controller. If the Connect software is not closed, and the USB cable is unplugged from the device running the Connect software, the Touch Status setting change will not be saved and touch may not function. If this happens, please repeat steps 2 through 4 and ensure the Connect software is closed properly
Notes: Once the touch status is set to “ON” prior to closing the Connect software, the next time the Connect software is opened, the status will indicate “Standby”. In this case, the status can be left in this position as the touch status will automatically be enabled (set to ON) when the Connect software is closed.
9. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact the TSI Touch Customer Service team at 802-874-0123 Option 2; email: email@example.com; or by visiting our TSI Touch website and clicking on the red “Contact” icon in the top right corner of the Homepage.