1. To download Displax Connect click on the link above that matches your version of Windows.
2. Click Next for the next four steps.
3. Click Install.
4. To complete this download, Click Finish.
5. To open the Displax Connect program, double-click the icon on your desktop.
6. The following window will appear as long as the controller is properly connected. The white area on your screen is for testing purposes and calibration may not be aligned to the touch screen.
7. Once Touch Settings are to the users preference (Reference Article: Displax – Connect: Adjusting Gain and Threshold in Windows) you can Save your preferred Configuration. Select Advanced.
8. Select Save next to Settings File. This will allow you to choose Location and Name of your Configuration File.
9. Configuration Files can be Loaded to other Displax devices That are the Same Size and Model. To do this, follow previous steps and select Load, choose the Configuration File you want loaded to your Device.
10. Close the Displax Connect software in order to save the setting in the touch screen controller. If the Connect software is not closed, and the USB cable is unplugged from the device running the Connect software, the settings change will not be saved.
11. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact the TSI Touch Customer Service team at 802-874-0123 Option 2; email: email@example.com; or by visiting our TSI Touch website and clicking on the red “Contact” icon in the top right corner of the Homepage.